In manufacturing industries there is an increasing demand to reduce costs and improve efficiencies through technological innovation. This naturally translates into a growing number of design engineering projects, where success or failure of a business can often hinge on the ability to complete these projects on time, within budget, and to specification. Developing in house capabilities to complete these projects can be a costly and risky venture. Moreover, in today’s business world where falling behind the IT innovation curve can lead to disaster, very few companies have static workforce needs. When companies look for outside help in completing design projects, they are generally considering three different delivery models: staff augmentation,project outsourcing and hybrid model.
• Design Engineers - Mechanical Engineers with CAD modelling and Drafting Capabilities
• PLM Implementation Engineers - Mechanical Engineers with skills on CAD and PLM technologies
• PLM Administrators - Highly skilled Engineers with complete knowledge of PDM/PLM administration
• Test Engineers - Quality Software Testing Engineers
• CAD Customization Engineers - Software Engineers skilled in API Programming and CAD Customization for SolidWorks and PTC Creo