Crane manufacturing is having many complex engineering calculations for qualifying it’s design standards. These engineering calculations are applied to component selection and steel sheet size selection for the required crane design. Our Design Automation Solution helped the customer to improve the sales turn around time.
M/s.Amsak Cranes Pvt. Ltd, Chennai, India
Crane manufacturing is having many complex engineering calculations for qualifying it’s design standards. These engineering calculations are applied to component selection and steel sheet size selection for the required crane design.
The typical challenge in designing and manufacturing the valves is the manual design effor by the design team.
- Complex Calculations and standards of EOT Crane design of IS 3177 standards.
- Strength and Safety Analysis calculation of the user specified requirements.
- Automated Identification of the raw material plates for crane manufacturing.
- Sales Turn around to be reduced.
- Enormous time taken 3D Model and 2D Drawing creation for manufacturing.
Design Automation Technology
- Strength Analysis of the Crane.
- Deflection Calculation.
- Safety Value.
- Moment due to Load.
- Automated Component Selection (i.e. Choice of Motor, Gear, Bearing, Rope, Hoist etc.,
- Strength Analysis of Plates and Automated selection of suitable plate from the Inventory.
- 3D Model and 2D Drawing creation of Crane assembly and parts.
- GA Drawing Creation.
- Automated Costing of all components of the Crane.
- Quotation generation.
Work Timeline Comparison – Pre Implmentation
- Quick Sales Turn around time.
- Automated 3D Models.
- Automated Drawings Creation.
- Vendor Catalogue Management.
- Automated Quotation for Sales Enquiry.